The St. Peter Chanel 5K is a chip-timed, fun run/walk sponsored by the Knights of Columbus. The non-profit event will raise money for the Georgia Special Olympics and the Knights of Columbus charities.
– November 22, 2014 (Saturday)
– Blessed Trinity High School / St. Peter Chanel Campus
(11320 Woodstock Rd., Roswell, Georgia)
Event Schedule and Times:
Friday November 21st
– Packet Pick Up and Registration 5-8 pm, Located in front of St. Peter Chanel Church
Saturday November 22nd (RACE DAY !)
– Check-in/Packet Pick Up/Registration Opens: 7:00 am
– Race Begins: 8:00 am
– Awards: 9:15 am
– $30 per runner/walker (November 17 – November 21)
– $35 per runner/walker (On-site registration race morning)
– Each paid runner/walker will be provided with a long sleeve technical T-Shirt at no added cost. Specify size when registering for the event.
Children 12 and under:
– Children 12 and under accompanied by a paid adult do not need to be registered. T-Shirts may be purchased at the event Nov 22 for $10 each for non-registered children 12 and under. Registration for children 12 and under is only required if they wish to be officially timed.
– Overall Male / Female Champion (Trophies)
– Masters Male / Female Champion (Trophies)
– M/F top 3, age groups (10 and under, 11-19, 20-29, 30-30, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70 and over)
– Register online through active.com. See the link below:
– ONLINE REGISTRATION CLOSES NOVEMBER 20TH, 7 PM
– Manual Registration @ packet pickup 11/21 5-8 pm & Race Day
2014 St. Peter Chanel 5K Race Results – Thank you for participating!: